Friday, October 29, 2010

Hang ups

  I have been wondering what to write about lately and I got to thinking about all my pet peeves (hang ups, whatever you want to call them). Now, I don't want to sound like a "you know what" but I do have some things that just simply drive me crazy.....


*There is no "S" in Kroger. It is Kroger! NOT KROGERS!!!!!!!!
* I CANNOT stand when people are wearing no shoes and slide their feet across the carpet...it makes my skin crawl! (This, and the fact that I stepped on a thumbtack as a kid, may be the reason why I HATE going barefeet most of the time!)
*Talking while your mouth is full or chewing with your mouth open( I have only done it when my nose was stopped up and I had to breathe out of my mouth....it is awkward!)
*Talking on the phone (private convo) while in the presence of others. Hold off until you are alone or if it is an important call---in this case, excuse yourself if possible!
*To my knowledge(correct me if I am wrong) there is no such word as "winder"--(Window)
*Putting dishes in the sink..Who is going to put that dish in the dishwasher?!?!?!? It is not that hard to take the dish, rinse it, and place in dishwasher. There are a few exceptions...if the dishwasher is full and needs to be cleaned or the dishes are clean and need to be put away, or if you are having to let a dish soak.


And there you have them- my pet peeves. There may be a few more, but these are the ones that drive me crazy! If I am ever caught doing ANY of these, please CALL ME OUT ON IT! These annoy the crap out of me and so I never want to be caught doing any of these!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Winder is a city between Lawrenceville and Athens

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEs, yes it is. But if you notice I was refering to when people call a Window a winder! SA!

    ReplyDelete